The sun is shining and students are enjoying themselves on the playground - a perfect Friday!
A few things to share:
1. Congratulations to our 2016 Record Breakers! The assembly on Wednesday celebrated the achievements of many students from grades 1-6 and 8 new records were established.
2. A reminder to park only in designated spots when dropping off or picking up your children. We continue to have near misses when drivers encourage students to run across the street rather than use the crosswalk. Please watch out for all our students!
3. Our canteen stock is getting depleted and we will not be purchasing new items this school year. It will likely continue for about 2 weeks. Any remaining money on a canteen card can be used next year. Milk and Menchies sales will continue until the end of the year.
4. Save the date - Spring Carnival is June 16th! More information will be coming shortly from the SCC.
5. The Social Justice Club needs you! They are fundraising to help the Ciwara School in Kati, Mali buy much needed supplies for their library. The Club has an opportunity to run a canteen for our multi-school track meet at Douglas Park on June 2nd but needs adult help! If you are able to volunteer for a few hours or for the day please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com or phone 306 791-8531. Our school will be participating in this meet so you can cheer on our school team as well. Many thanks!
Enjoy the weekend!