1. March is going to fly by as every week is short for the students!
March 10th - Professional development for staff, no school for students
March 11th - Teachers' Convention, no school for students
March 18th - Student/Parent/Teacher Conferences - students to attend for their conference time only (invitations come home this week)
March 25th, 28th, 29th, 30th, 31st and April 1st - Holidays
2. It has come to our attention that some parents may not have received the updated School Calendar (revised and sent home in late March 2015). Please follow this link to the newer version if you are still holding the March 3rd version: 2015-2016 Calendar
3. The 2016-2017 Calendar is also completed and a copy will be coming home some time in March. If you want to plan ahead you can access it now on our division website by clicking here
4. The SCC meeting for March has been canceled and therefore the next meeting will be April 7th (6 pm). Please join us if interested. Thanks to all the families who contributed to the Mom's Pantry fundraiser. The office has been busy today with parents and students handing in their forms!
5. The SCC will host a Welcome to Kindergarten lunch and meeting for 2016-2017 Kindergarten parents at noon on May 4th, 2016. Please mark it on your calendar if you have a child registered for K this fall.